Sunday, December 12, 2010

Introducing Sloppy Seconds

I want the first post to be an explanation and an outline for things to come. This blog is intended for my entertainment only, if you disagree with me that's fine, I expect most people to. If you don't like it then well you don't have to read it. I plan to use this blog to satisfy my journalistic needs and to express my opinions on sports (especially the NBA), shoes and pretty much whatever the hell pops into my head.

It is called Sloppy Seconds for two reasons: first Sloppy was the nickname I was given while a Sophomore in high school by my junior varsity basketball coach and second since all of my news comes from other sources (ESPN, Twitter, Sole Collector, etc.) it therefore makes all of my posts sloppy seconds.

I hope you like the blog but if you don't, that's ok, you can take your opinion to South Beach and shove it up your ass.

1 comment: